Where are the Monarchs

David Bell dbell at magma.ca
Fri May 25 12:56:39 EDT 2001

I have been most impressed this season with the abundance of butterflies
that I have been able to observe to date. However, the Monarch, is
conspicuous by it's absence in my area of southern Ontario. I had a visitor
post on my site that he had observed a few Monarch, Swallowtails and others
in south-western Ontario about two weeks ago, therefore, I figured they
would likely arrive here within days. Still nothing. I have seen the
Swallowtails but no Monarchs. Has anyone been tracking their progress? If so
has there been any reports east of Toronto?

David Bell

--

Visit my Websites;

Butterflies & Moths - www.magma.ca/~dbell