ID of Mikie skipper

Mikie michael_ann at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 1 22:12:48 EST 2001

Hi Ron,

I don't have a link to these pics from my website, so it would be difficult
to find.

The URL is:
http://www.humblewildlife.com/pages/upclose/latest/upclose.html

This is just a temporary page, so it is not organized at all.  Eventually, I
would like to organize this whole site to be a bit more "user-friendly".

Thanks a bunch for checking these out for me!
Mikie