Tale of Two Continents --

John R. Grehan jrg13 at psu.edu
Wed Nov 7 13:51:43 EST 2001

>  Obviously, Mark was referring to the God
> > of the Universe, the One True God the Father, together with his Only
> > Begotten Son and Holy Spirit, One Godhead, Three Persons.

This was not obvious and the above is a presumption until confirmed by its
author.

>Other
> > gods are nothing more than either pitiful fallen angels, or else
> > fabrications of the mind (induced by those fallen angels) that has fallen
> > away from any semblance of truth.

This is a matter of perspective and fr it does not really
matter since each god is held to be true by its adherents and some hold
that more
than one god is manifest in the true nature of reality. From my perspective
I was
interested in what gods have had  to say about defining species.

>Mark has nothing to with the latter.
> > Your response reeks of ignorance.

Whatever. I will look forward to a quite the abovementioned god's actual
species definition and the role of randomness defining the divine with
respect to species.

John Grehan
Frost Entomological Museum
Pennsylvania State University