new book on Russian butterflies - OK

Michael Gochfeld gochfeld at eohsi.rutgers.edu
Tue Nov 20 18:21:41 EST 2001

The new book by Gorbunov sounds like a good deal. Amazon lists two other
books on Russian butterflies (see below) at much heftier prices.   M.
Gochfeld

Guide to the Butterflies of Russia and Adjacent Territories :
Hesperiidae,
                            Papilionidae, Pieridae, Satyridae (Reference
Work , Vol 1)
                            by P.V. Bogdanov, et al (Hardcover -
September 1997)
                            Avg. Customer Rating:
                            Limited Availability

                        Our Price: $224.95

Guide to the Butterflies of Russia and Adjacent Territories :
Lepidoptera,
                            Rhopalocera (Pensoft Series Faunistica, 18)
                            by V. K. Tuzov (Hardcover - March 2000)
                            Special Order

                        List Price: $237.50
                        Our Price: $237.50