extra reprints available of paper on ectoparasitic nematodes of Lepidoptera

O.G. Marti, Jr. omarti at tifton.cpes.peachnet.edu
Tue Nov 27 15:47:19 EST 2001

Through the generosity of the publisher, I have received several dozen extra
reprints of my paper on ectoparasitic nematodes (Noctuidonema,
Vampyronema, and Acugutturus) of Lepidoptera and Blattodea. The article
is "Ectoparasitic nematodes (Aphelenchoidoidea: Acugutturidae) of
Lepidoptera and Blattodea in Guadeloupe" and was published in
NEMATOLOGY 2(6):669-684, 2000.  Perhaps some of you have students
in need of a thesis/dissertation topic.  Studies on the distribution and
taxonomy of ectoparasitic nematodes of moths and cockroaches in Africa,
Asia, and most of South America is a wide open subject area.  My work in
this field has ended, except for publication of my current manuscript on
speciation. However, I hope to see a young nematologist/entomologist or
two pick up on this subject.  Additional information can be found on the
web site in my sig file. The article also contains a fairly comprehensive list
of references.  So, if you need multiple copies of this article, please reply to
me directly, not to the list.
Sincerely,

Orville G. Marti, Jr., Microbiologist
USDA, ARS, IBPMRL