Books in progress - Opler, Stanford

Dameron, Wanda be496 at lafn.org
Thu Oct 11 12:56:29 EDT 2001

Sharing a couple of notes from Opler FYI:

I'll be working on a natural history book on western butterflies with
Ray
Stanford. It will be illustrated with photos taken in nature and will be
similar in format to my earlier "Butterflies East of the Great Plains."

Also planning two publications on western butterflies in the Gillette
Publication Series, one to be an updated scientific names checklist of
North American Butterflies.

--
Wanda Dameron
Flutterby Press