Introduction to list

burro at panama.gulf.net burro at panama.gulf.net
Tue Oct 16 19:35:05 EDT 2001

Hi -

My name is May Lenzer.  I live in the Florida panhandle at the edge of
Deer Point Lake, a cypress swamp and have a more-than-passing fancy with
butterflies and moths.  I'm an amateur naturalist, and also a writer
with a soon-to-be released book.  Combining the two seems to be "what I
do".

I am wondering if it is appropriate to post photos to this list.  I am
often stumped with identifications, mostly with caterpillars, and every
day is a learning experience.

Please visit my website.  This month there are a lot of butterflies...

May

http://www.geocities.com/ovaeasy5944/mayspage.html