MR. Clench

Kenelm Philip fnkwp at aurora.alaska.edu
Mon Oct 22 15:56:58 EDT 2001

> In age, Harry was younger then Ken and Chris and older than I

	The internet propagates misinformation at the speed of light. I
have no idea how old Chris Durden is--but Harry Clench was about 5 years
older than I was at the time he died.

	I am reminded of a remark attributed to Arni Magnusson (1663-1730)
that I came across many years ago:

	"It is the way of the world that some people put errors into
circulation while others try then to eradicate these same errors. This
keeps everyone busy..."

	And we're still keeping busy.

							Ken Philip
fnkwp at uaf.edu