glassine envelopes?

monarchsforever monarchsforever at msn.com
Mon Oct 22 13:23:43 EDT 2001

Bio-Quip is the only retail supplier in the US that deals in Glassine. I buy
them directly from the manufacturer (Westvaco in Massachusetts) but you have
to buy a minimum of 250,000. If you only need a couple of thousand I'm sure
we can trade for some butterflies. I have two sizes the number two and the
number three as listed in the Bio-Quip catalog, and I have plenty on hand.
Thank you, David Bohlken