Some Pics to ID

Mikie michael_ann at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 25 20:56:13 EDT 2001

Zone 8, just north of Houston, Texas - I did a yahoo search and came up with
this online source, I don't know if they are reliable or not, but here's the
link:

http://www.toadshade.com/EupatoCo.html

I'm not sure that "Purple Mist Flower" would be the appropriate common name,
so forgive me if that was misleading.

Mikie

in article 3BD8952B.8DE3D500 at bellsouth.net, Joel Lyons at