Economy Class Curatorial Award

Bill Cornelius billcor at mail.mcn.org
Tue Sep 4 13:15:44 EDT 2001

Alas, another invention undone, but I'm gratified. I'd bet that refrigerator
manufacturers would make up a short run without all the compressors, etc. for
even less. I was making a salmon smoker from one found on the side of the
road; (Jeez! & people just throw these things away...). Land fills charge to
take them, an add in the paper (with minimum dimensions) would give one a
choice.

Bill