last weeks field reports - resent

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Tue Sep 4 21:11:28 EDT 2001

Wow - that pisses me off.  The data is still getting chopped off.  I'm going
to have to rewrite the whole thing.  Let me know if you're particularly
interested in species sightings from Grant, Co. Oregon and Modoc County,
California.  Perhaps by the time I rewrite these, I'll have specific
information on Fritillary species/ssp.  Thanks for your patience.

Mark Walker.