another trash name

Guy Van de Poel & A. Kalus Guy_VdP at t-online.de
Tue Sep 11 05:28:25 EDT 2001

Koçak, 1981 merely repeated what _Stichel in Seitz, 1909-09_,
Die Gross-Schmetterlinge der Erde (1)
1. Die Palaearktischen Tagfalter.
p. 206 :
"Polygonia l-album (= vau-album Schiff., nom. nud.)"
had already published.
This has apparently been neglected/forgotten for over 70 years.
So, you're not the only ones ...

Guy.