Moth Report

Thomas, Tony tthomas at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Sep 14 07:51:28 EDT 2001

Fellow moth enthusiasts:

	The following publication is available, free of charge, by e-mail
request to

	schevari at nrcan.gc.ca

	or by written request to:

	S. Chevari, Natural Resources Canada, Canadian Forest
Service-Atlantic Forestry Centre, 	P.O. Box 4000, Fredericton, NB, E3B
5P7, CANADA

	Please do not send reprint requests to me.

Thomas, A.W. 2001. Moth diversity in a northeastern, North American, red
spruce forest. I. Baseline study. Information Report M-X-210E, Forest
Biodiversity Network. 42 pages, including an 11 page checklist of species.

Tony

Dr. A.W. Thomas
Research Scientist
Canadian Forest Service - Atlantic Forestry Centre
Natural Resources Canada
PO Box 4000
1350 Regent Street
Fredericton, NB
E3B 5P7

 e-mail: tthomas at nrcan.gc.ca
'phone (506) 452-3523
FAX (506) 452-3525

Illustrated Checklist of Fundy National Park Moths:
http://192.75.17.5/cfs_afc/CFS_AFC_FBN/biodiv-e/moth_d-e/family_s-e.html

Giant Silkmoths of Fundy National Park:
http://192.75.17.5/cfs_afc/CFS_AFC_FBN/biodiv-e/moth_d-e/family-e.html