New photo database/unidentified leps

Bill Cornelius billcor at mail.mcn.org
Wed Sep 19 13:09:38 EDT 2001

Dave:

I get some from Nigeria too occasionally I followed one up to where they wanted to
meet me in Canada because they couldn't get a visa to the US. With all that money
& political contacts, I doubt that was the reason. If they are so altruistic &
honorable, why not invest the millions in some kind of Nigerian employment company
like a conservation corp.? I sent one letter to the internet fraud website and
they never answered, but I don't know why. it was either because: 1) the money is
real, 2) I wasn't defrauded, 3) their scam analyst had seen it so many times he
just glossed it over, or 4) he picked it up & is now retired in Bermuda.

Bill