Don Lafointaine please help

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Tue Sep 25 14:56:41 EDT 2001

Here's a little tidbit record which came to me personally from Louis late
last summer: Papilio machaon hudsonianus (Old World Swallowtail) taken at
Radisson, Quebec (at the northern end of the James Bay Highway) on 23 July
2000. There is much of interest to find in the Province of Quebec (not the
least of which is incredible natural beauty and miles and miles of bogland).