Florida

Stan Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Fri Apr 5 23:47:30 EST 2002

I will be attending a work related conference in Orlando (will be
staying near Disney Land-The All Star Music Resort) from the 14th to the
17th. I won't have much time to do any collecting, if at all. About all
I have is possibly the morning of the 14th, and the late afternoon and
evening of the 17th. Can anyone recommend any collecting spots near
Orlando for both butterflies and moths (although I am not a serious
Heterocera'er(moth'er))? Should I just forget about any kind of
collecting given the short time I have? It seems the latter is probably
the best course of action. Any advice would be appreciated.
Stan