please help us...HERE I COME!

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 02:46:27 EDT 2002

WOW! HERE I COME!

Before all of you go rushing off to do this deed. Let me! i need the
funds for Miami Blue and my old age. Neil, this is not a hoax is it?
Betty really set me back confidence wise.

Please let this be true. A wind fall for sure. I can really buy some
collections with all of this cash. 6 million plus 3 million expenses
(I see a lot of cost already) can buy a lot of ballon vine seeds
also.

Heck I might just buy NABA!

Bob Parcelles, Jr. (Soon to buy a) PhD

PS: Paul I might as well buy you a PhD also...so you can quit picking
on the real ones.

Hell Ruthy I will marry you for 3 million and expenses.

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates, C2M-BWPTi
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale