C tullia

Dr. James Adams jadams at em.daltonstate.edu
Thu Apr 11 10:27:32 EDT 2002

>Listers,

         My two cents worth.  IN 1973, I collected some Coenonympha in
Vermont and northern New York.  I was pretty young then, however, and may
have some problems finding the specimens in my collection, if they even
still exist.  I would have put them in Riker mounts at that
time.  Actually, I think I may know where they are.  If anyone is
interested in specifics of their phenotype, let me know.

         I really just wanted to let it be known that they were in northern
New England three decades ago.

         James

James K. Adams
Phone: (706)272-4427
FAX:  (706)272-2235
Visit the Georgia Lepidoptera Website:
    www.daltonstate.edu/galeps/
Also check out the Southern Lepidopterists' Society new Website:
    www.southernlepsoc.org/