Michigan Endangered Species

Thomas P. LeBlanc leblanct at netsync.net
Thu Apr 11 21:14:05 EDT 2002

Hello,
     I was wondering if someone could send me the list of Endangered
Butterfly Species in the State of Michigan.  I have a 50% chance that I will
be there for a little while and I don't plan on collecting but I just want
to be careful for those species if I catch something for a closer look.  I
just would like to be informed in what to be looking closely for.
TOM

PS:  Had  2,1,1,1 Morning Cloaks,  1,1 Gray Comma,  1 unsure comma (normally
I would put a question mark on an unknown but then you would think I saw a
question mark,  but could have been one).  In Allegany State Park, NY -
Catt. Co  April 11, 2002  70 degrees F.    and at the Jamestown Audubon,
NY - Chau. Co.  April 11th, 2002, 70 degrees F.  I had 1,1 Mourning Cloak
and 1,1 Eastern Comma.  But, did see the unexpected at J.A.  3 Green
Darners!!   Doesn't' take much to make me happy.

Thomas P. LeBlanc
192 Kent Blvd., Salamanca, NY 14779
Email  leblanct at netsync.net
Phone: Home  (716) 945-5481