Michigan Endangered Species

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Thu Apr 11 23:55:41 EDT 2002

Hi Tom.  I have a sincere question and a piece of advice.

First, I do not understand what the numbers in "2,1,1,1 Morning Cloaks"
stand for.  I assume these coordinate with locations - which I can figure
out from the dual numbers and two locations in the latter part of the post.

The way around the ? or "question mark" type of thing is to simply use the
scientific name as " 1 unsure Polygoina"   One can not be misinterpreted
using the scientific names in instances like this.

Ron Gatrelle