Butterfly-performance

P.s hybrid9 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 05:57:11 EDT 2002

On 12 Apr 2002 01:09:48 -0700, Niklas.Wahlberg at zoologi.su.se (Niklas
Wahlberg) wrote:

Thank you...

Your name is Swedish, so I wondered, do you know the "butterflyhouse"
in Stockholm?, someone told me about its existance, though I have
never been there, it is apparantly an incredible beautiful place. That
would also be an ideal place do do such a performance...But thanks for
taking time to check against the web address I gave, I will certainly
post some photos here if I manage to pull it off in a good way.

all good