Butterfly-performance

Niklas Wahlberg Niklas.Wahlberg at zoologi.su.se
Fri Apr 12 10:09:08 EDT 2002

Hi,
    Yep, my name is Swedish, but I am a Finn, though living in Stockholm
now! Yes I know the butterfly house, it's a great place to visit with the
kids in the winter. They see that butterflies can actually be alive (unlike
the specimens in pappa's collection!). You might want to contact the local
butterfly house in Holland, they may be able to suggest which species would
be most appropriate for your performance. I'm afraid getting local species
will not be possible, for that you should have started last summer! And you
should do it indoors, otherwise you will be standing naked without any
butterflies near you! You might want to do a practice run before commiting
yourself to the performance. I like the idea, but I don't know if I would
bring my kids to see it... :-) I wish you good luck!

Cheers,
Niklas