Butterfly-performance

P.s hybrid9 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 05:11:03 EDT 2002

On 11 Apr 2002 19:07:31 -0700, mbpi at juno.com wrote:

>Oh come on... I'm going to be the first to expose "Petter" (alias Peter)
>as a "prankster..."
The only thing exposed here now is your own stupidity I am afraid.
Seems to me your mind have been to long in its "cocoon"...what on
pluto could the prank possibly be about?

>Estonia, indeed...on a "Yahoo" address, no less (!)  His responses to Bob
>smacked of "contrivance..." like someone pretending to be "poor in
>English."

Well, I am not Estonian, and dont think I said so either. The
performance are to be HELD in Estonia (its a country btw.). I am
Norwegian, and I live and work in Holland. Now, that should suffice to
calm down your paranoia. And, if you did not know, one CAN use a
yahoo. address,
regardless of natural habitat...And, I do not pretend to be poor in
English, I AM poor in English, it is not my first language.

>Over MY "Asstonia..."

Rather not thanks...