Sugar Coated Body

Leptraps at aol.com Leptraps at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 08:15:21 EDT 2002

Well, here it goes!

I have read this thread with some interest, covering the body with sugar
solution to attract butterflies! Not a bad though for a guy like me, A
COLLECTOR!

However, I have sworn off the confrontational stuff the you know who!

BUT, I had a girl friend when I was in college who tried something very
similar, and it worked! She covered her body with whip cream and
strawberries.

The purpose you ask?

So I, that's right, little old me, would be attracted to her and lick it all
off!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good.

And before we get excited, she was a good looking young lass as I remember.
The strawberry's weren't bad either.

I got to get into the field today! I promised to check out the Celastrina
species flying in Red River here in Kentucky!

(Some Kentucky Humor)

What are the last words a Red Neck utters be he dies?

Golly Gee, watch what I can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Leroy C. Koehn
202 Redding Road
Georgetown, Kentucky
USA          40324-2622
Tele.: 502-570-9123
Cell: 502-803-5422
E-mail: Leptraps at aol.com

"Let's get among them"

P/S. Please forgive this post, I just could not leave that thread alone!