Butterfly-performance and recent threads

Ryan rvandermoor at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 13 18:01:08 EDT 2002

Oh come on Nigel.... yes people get caught up in here....
but you have to admit... it most certainly makes for
some good entertainment.... I know I personally get
quite a few good laughs by reading these
posts.... we have many talented comedians on this serve....

An entertained lepster

Ryan Vandermoor
Vancouver, Canada
rvandermoor at shaw.ca