Do Monarchs need Paul Cherubini?

Stan Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Sun Apr 21 13:53:52 EDT 2002

I just checked sent mail and the infernal right carrot has appeared
before the second paragraph, and so I know it did not come through in
entirety. I will try again.

To continue the OT slightly more, the "I own the property" notion is
incorrect. No one 'owns' real estate. Just stop paying property taxes
and see how long you own it, or see how successful you are in stopping
eminent domain proceedings, or attempt to exclude yourself from zoning
ordinances. The reality is that we are 'renting', in a sense, property
use during the short time we have on this earth. Therefore, society can
collectively decide the ultimate fate of a tract of land.