[leps-talk] Cut Off, LA - 4/24/02

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Thu Apr 25 15:47:32 EDT 2002

	[AG]

	Well, Mark, you have just got to learn to do it QUICKLY, you know,
jump out, and then jump in. I take off all the unimportant pieces first,
shirt, tie, socks, shoes, etc. replace them,  then switch the pants. No big
deal. Except that once in a while I get something like a pant leg
stuck.........