Digital Collecting:)

Sean Patrick Mullen spm23 at cornell.edu
Fri Apr 26 09:11:51 EDT 2002

Dear all,

Forgot to mention in my request for specimens that I am also VERY
interested in good digital images of Limenitis arthemis spp. from the
entire geographic range.  To the best of my knowledge, no one has
"mapped" phenotype very exactly in this species but I could be wrong.
Hopefully, those of you who feel uncomfortable collecting even for
research purposes may be willing to help in this way?  Thanks in
advance.

-Sean

P.S.- For those who don't do scientific names, I'm referring to all
of the racial forms and subspecies of this complex, including: The
White Admiral, The Red-spotted Purple, The Arizona Red-spotted
Purple, etc.