population explosion scare implodes

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 28 03:38:53 EDT 2002

--- Stan Gorodenski <stanlep at extremezone.com> wrote:
> There is one problem with the logic in this reasoning that we are
> underpopulated. The critic of the article is confounding population
> _size_ with age _distribution_. The two are distinctly different
> things,
> although I grant you an aged population will have fewer offspring.
> What

Millions are starving. agriculture is decling in our country in favor
of NAFT and GAF. Infrsture is going bananas and we read this pap. the
trend in the world is to rduce population period. environmental
concerns only play a small part in it. I do not believe that anyone
is cioncerned about getting 0 population growht. i just question the
methods employed and the dumbing down of people socially, polically
and economically as well as scientificaly. Lets talk about bugs. Paul
you represent an industry which will have no domestic market if the
trebds keeep up. The developer wants to build on every square foot
that is left and farmers large ans small can not resist the
money.espoecially when they can not compete.

With the proer planning and use we could feed the world and save the
rainforest through American Agriculture. so my fiends who look for
simplistic, classical answers with no trace of conspriracy or
collusion why is not happening? You can not have it both ways.
Toommuch government for the wrong people and the wrong reasons. Maybe
the libertsarians have the right idea. No else does.

Every time we try to get scientific about human beings we get egg on
our face. :)
bob

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates & Clean Millennium Movement (C2M)
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale