Moth Diversity

Tony Thomas mothman at nbnet.nb.ca
Sat Aug 17 19:22:11 EDT 2002

Hi Lepslisters:

	Copies of my second publication on moth diversity are now available:

	Thomas, A.W. 2002. Moth Diversity in a Northeastern North American Red
Spruce Forest. II. The Effect of Silvicultural Practices on Geometrid
Diversity (Lepidoptera: Geometridae).
	Natural Resources Canada, Canadian Forest Service - Atlantic Forestry
Centre, Information Report M-X-213E. Fredericton, New Brunswick. 25 p.

  includes 10 tables, 5 figures, 7 images of live geometrids, and an
appendix listing the 169 species and their occurrences in 8 traps in 4
forest plots near Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada.

	Copies of the first publication:   "I. Baseline Study",  Thomas, A.W.
2001" are also availble.

If interested, send mailing address and indicate which copy(ies) you would
like. Single copies of each are free.

Tony