alien or not?

Woody Woods woody.woods at umb.edu
Tue Aug 27 10:13:44 EDT 2002

Since I posted my own too hasty interpretation of what John Himmelman wrote,
I'm sending what in Washington DC is called a "clarification"-- Ailanthus is
certainly found in Connecticut, but John has not found it close to where he
lives, in a rural area.

I'd be curious what plant you see A. punctella on-- even though they may
simply be strays.

Woody

William A. Woods Jr.
Department of Biology