Orange Phoebis in Virginia

Mike Soukup mikayak3 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 29 08:13:37 EDT 2002

In addition, there has been an invasion of P. sennae again this year.   It
started about 2 weeks ago here in Annapolis, Maryland.  Now, I see about 10-20
per day in my garden - and about 30-40 if I go out driving around.  Very fresh.

And, with the storm that just came up the coast, I'm going out black witch
hunting as soon as it warms up a bit....