Encouraging early Monarch Report from Mexico

Stanley A. Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Tue Dec 3 12:07:02 EST 2002

Although the sentiments are good, this implied proposal, if I understand it
correctly, could be a rather expensive, inefficient, and risky method to keep
our biodiversity, i.e., artificially rear Monarchs to compensate for the human
destruction of the feeding and overwintering habitats This could quickly become
unwieldable if the same consideration is given to all other organisms, as it
should be, that are suffering a similar fate of habitat loss from human
development..