Bryant Mather

Richard L. Brown moth at ra.msstate.edu
Fri Dec 6 17:11:05 EST 2002

I want to pass on some sad news.  Bryant Mather, our Mississippi
Lepidopterist, passed away Wednesday night after being taken to the
hospital last Sunday.  He had prostate cancer that spread rapidly,
but he was perky and stubborn until the end.

A memorial service is planned for 2:00 Saurday (tomorrow) at Wright
and Ferguson funeral home in downtown Jackson.

He will be missed greatly.  Please pass this news on to others who
may be interested.
--
Richard L. Brown
Mississippi Entomological Museum