Karner Blue Re-introduction Home Page

Neil Jones neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 18 08:27:43 EST 2002

On Tuesday 17 December 2002 10:41 pm, Anne Kilmer wrote:
> John Shuey wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >

> > We just got our pages up documenting the re-introduction of Karner Blues
> > in Indiana. Paul Labus led the team that did the actual work, and Paul
> > and  Barb Labus built the web pages.  Take a look if you are interested.
> >

> > http://nature.org/wherewework/northamerica/states/indiana/preserves/art91
> >26.html
> >
> > _________________
> >
> > John Shuey
> >
> > Director of Conservation Science
> >
> > Indiana Office of The Nature Conservancy
>
> wonderful.
>
> Dave, Jaret, Neil, can we generate something like that?

Yup, no problem. It is a very nicely presented site but there is nothing that
requires more than an ordinary web account.

> We also need an interactive map for sightings, statewide, and for releases.

Interactive maps are not difficult either.

> Anne Kilmer
> MBBRP

All I need now is to get my new broadband connection working. The ISP has a
database problem argh!

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn Bog