5th Annual Butterfly Monitoring Workshop

Eric H. Metzler spruance at infinet.com
Fri Feb 1 09:22:03 EST 2002

Hi all,

Tired of snow and winter's cold?

Come to The Ohio Lepidopterists Fifth Annual Butterfly Monitoring
Workshop.  You won't be dissapointed.  Check out the information at the
updated http://www.ohiolepidopterists.org/bflymonitoring/  (go to
downloads) and http://www.ohiolepidopterists.org  websites.

Even if you cannot attend, please know that we in Ohio are thinking
about butterflies, and we will again be counting them in Ohio in 2002.

Best wishes to all from Columbus Ohio.  The moths were flying last
night.  Tonight the moths will be huddling in their homes.

Eric

PS: We are experimenting with a revised way of posting the membership
list of The Ohio Lepidopterists. Check it out and tell me whatcha think?