What is a lepidopterist? - One man's Humble Opinion

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Fri Feb 1 12:05:56 EST 2002

Thanks for this, Robert.  I'm way behind on email, but this is a gem.

I'm quite pleased that your evolution puts me squarely in one stage in
particular - I'm a lepidopterist!  I suspect that there is really a branch
from this stage that covers obsession - I may be well along the way on that
path.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next stage - the mentoring one.  I don't
think I'll ever see the stages after that - primarily because I don't
publish anything - but it's a great ride nonetheless.

Mark Walker
enjoying snow and frost in Templeton, CA