Glassberg's public statement on collecting.

Heath, Fred Fred.Heath at power-one.com
Tue Feb 5 14:24:01 EST 2002

Dear Neal,
	I disagree with you! The evidence for Jeff pushing such a ban is not
sparse, it's actually non-existent. I have never read either on Leps-L or
anywhere else a direct quote which talks about ban. In addition. I have
never heard Jeff either in public or private mention a ban. As you know,
most of this ban talk is strictly in the mind of some on this list.
	On the other hand, Jeff is absolutely opposed and wants a ban on
butterfly releases at wedding and such. He has been quoted extensively to
that effect and has written about this in American Butterflies' editorials.
Our friend Paul has mentioned some of those choice quotes recently.
---Best regards, Fred