Clouds of "Monarchs" and other fakery

John Shuey jshuey at TNC.ORG
Thu Feb 7 10:08:53 EST 2002

Along this line - my wife ordered "Butterfly" checks thinking that I'd like
them - four different butterfly checks, two of which are miss- identified
(Giant swallowtail called a tiger, and an American painted lady IDed as a
"Cosmopolitan").  They are very tasteful checks, but I always wonder about
passing "bad checks" when I use them.

John