Glassberg's public statement on collecting.

Hans webrankings at attbi.com
Sun Feb 24 21:16:02 EST 2002

> Here Dr Glassberg is replying to one of Mr Schnauber's allegations.
> I believe it was Bob Pyle who actually posted the comment. Given what
> he says perhaps some people should take more care :-)

Actually Neal you are wrong in your statements. The original statments
written, documented and time dated by Glassberg were two years before
the Internet Declaration of Independence was every released to the
public.

I always find it amusing that when something is negative it comes from
Neils country. Thanks Neil! Every battery needs a ground.

Hans Schnauber
aka "The Butterfly Guy"
National City Guide | National Editor
http://nationalcityguide.net/city-guide/national-editor.html