Key West leps next week?

Randy Emmitt birdcr at concentric.net
Mon Jan 7 19:58:28 EST 2002

Folks,

Next week on Wednesday Roger Rittmaster and I plan on flying down to Miami,
Fla. and have Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday and most of the day
free on Friday to look for butterflies and photograph them, so a trip to
the Keys seems in order. Of course its probably not the best time of year
but the offer couldn`t be passed up anyway. Anyone know of any good places
to stay or camp in or on the way to the keys?

My November trip to southern Fla. was pretty good but I missed a lot of the
extreme southern local species. My 5 day road trip report from that trip
can be found at http://www.rlephoto.com/butterflies/florida_index.htm with
lots of photos.

Thanks,

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC
cell 919 641 2311 (works well in Fla. too.)

Randy Emmitt Photography
http://www.rlephoto.com
Carolina Butterfly Society webmaster
http://www.carolinabutterflysociety.org/