Lord of the rings was Use the delete button:) - I probably should

Mikie michael_ann at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 8 14:33:48 EST 2002

I have to smile when reading all these posts.

You folks (Anne, Stan, Mark, et all...) MUST be snowed in because the posts
have deviated and gotten rather creative since the time that I first started
reading this group months ago.  Would it help if  I take some misc. lep
pictures for you, the lepless lepsters a.k.a. bald-footed lepping hobbiteers
of the frozen north, to hold you over until it starts warming back up again?

Best wishes to you all,
~ Mikie