Lord of the rings was Use the delete button:) - I probably should

Daniel Glaeske, MD glaeske.md at sk.sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 9 12:17:56 EST 2002

Snowed in certainly has not been a problem here on the Canadian
Priaires, where we've had several straight days of well above 0 C
temperature.  In fact, last night I saw some (possibly Eupsilia) poor
moth fluttering in my headlights.  With a wandering hibernator in
December (also unusually balmy) I now have seen a lep definitely  on the
wing every month of the year except January (wish I could've got a
closer look last night).

There is no snow on the ground, there is little or no frost on the
ground, and some of the grass is starting to turn green on the south
sides of the hills.  My kids are the only ones complaining (though many
of the farmers are quite worried deep down).

Highly unusual year -- wonder if there may be something to the
greenhouse gas theory after all.

Daniel Glaeske, St. Victor, SK, Canada (where the normal high for this
time of year is -14 C, and our high yesterday was + 13 C)