Sphingidae images

William Oehlke oehlkew at islandtelecom.com
Wed Jan 9 15:57:32 EST 2002

Over the next year or two I hope to put together a Sphingidae site listing and depicting all of the North, South and Central American Sphingidae. I am looking for high quality jpg images of eggs, larvae (any and all stages), pupae and adults for display on the site.
I hope to include taxonomies, flight times, food plants ( for adults and larvae), distributions and rearing tips, etc.

The site will follow the pattern of my North American Saturniidae site at http://www3.islandtelecom.com/~oehlkew  in detail  and will probably be operated as a membership site as I will likely have to buy webspace (anticipating the site will be over 75 mgb).

My World's Largest Saturniidae membership site is now over 90 mgb. Sample files are at
http://www.silkmoths.bizland.com/index.html

Free membership will be offered to those who contribute high quality jpg images that are used on either the Saturniidae or Sphingidae site.

If you would like to help with this project or have images/information to share, please contact Bill Oehlke at oehlkew at islandtelecom.com