Dermestids

Mark Walker MWalker at gensym.com
Wed Jan 9 16:51:50 EST 2002

Ron,

You gotta cut it up, unfortunately.  I use a razor knife and cut it into
squares - about a 1/4" square.  I've posted here before that after doing so,
I always feel a bit light-headed.  Could be all in my head, I suppose, but
better safe than sorry.  I use painters gloves to keep it off my hands.

Mark.