Dermestids

1_iron 1_iron at msn.com
Thu Jan 10 04:18:48 EST 2002

Ron:

I take the strips out to the garage to my work bench - with all the doors
open - and cut it into cubes with a roofing knife (the kind with a
razor-sharp disposable blade). I then stick headed pins through the
resulting cubes. Back in the house, it is a simple matter to stick the
vapona in a corner of the boxes.

This takes care of the fumes, but you are right in saying the strips are a
bear to cut. Scissors won't do it. I have tried roofing shears, but it was
awkward.

Jim Taylor