Dermestids

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Wed Jan 9 15:53:48 EST 2002

Jim -- How do you handle the vapona?  I have tried to use it a couple of
times but only found it in the big no-pest strip size which took lots of
cutting etc and lot of fumes which I did not like breathing.  BioQuip used
to sell it in paper pouches but I think they quit long ago and I also found
them too big.  More info needed.

Ron