LEPS-L and me

Kenn Kaufman kennk at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 10 23:34:31 EST 2002

Mark -- Last time I checked, freedom of speech was still the ideal of the
Internet, and still the law in the USA.   I find your detailed reports of
your collecting trips to be extremely informative and interesting and
valuable.  If some of your other posts are less interesting to me
personally, so what?  We're all adults here and we all have delete keys.
Even if I dislike some of the things you write, well, I REALLY dislike
censorship.  If you're taking votes, I vote that you ignore the votes and
just keep posting.

Kenn Kaufman
Tucson, AZ