LEPS-L and me

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 19:16:18 EST 2002

Mark,

I usually refrain from shouting, but since I have been lurking for about a year without writing, let me come out of hibernation.

Please CONTINUE TO POST AS YOU ARE MOST COMFORTABLE.  You have some of the most factual and sometimes interesting points.  Whatever foolish advice you got personally, I would let that person remain a faceless coward.  Not that I always agree with you.  Diversity and constructive debate is the beauty of this list.

Doug Dawn
Monterrey, Mexico